Welcome to the AWMA Water Control Solutions 27th Cohuna Bridge to Bridge. Following the success of our last Bridge to Bridge, we’re excited to offer seven events that will keep the whole family happy. If you run, cycle or walk – we’ve got you covered. If you’re a seasoned athlete, a social runner, a walker, in your 80s, or in pre-school – we’ve got you covered. Here’s what’s in store for 2020:
- a half marathon (21.1km) trail run (through the stunning Gunbower Forest)
- 12.5km trail run (also through the stunning Gunbower Forest)
- 6.5km fun run/walk
- mini miler for the juniors
- 6.5km junior cycle
- 25km cycle
- 50km cycle.
The day is shaping up to be a jam-packed fun-filled day for locals and visitors of all abilities.
We’re so excited about this line-up and hope you will join in our excitement to help raise money for the Cohuna District Hospital.
Our event supports the Cohuna District Hospital
Each year, the proceeds from the event are passed on to the Cohuna District Hospital. We are thrilled to announce that money raised at the 2019 event purchased two specialised chairs for patients in the dialysis and infusion day clinic. Our target for 2020 is TBA.
- Photos supplied by the Barham and Koondrook Bridge newspaper.
- Logo based on a design by Emily Gray.