Welcome to the 30th Cohuna Bridge to Bridge. Following the success of our last Bridge to Bridge, we’re excited to offer the same seven events that will keep the whole family happy, plus a virtual option for each one. If you run, cycle or walk – we’ve got you covered. If you’re a seasoned athlete, a social runner, a walker, in your 80s, or in pre-school – we’ve got you covered. Here’s what’s in store for 2023:
- Cohuna Auto Electrical Half marathon (21.1km) trail run (through the stunning Gunbower Forest)
- North Central CMA 12.5km trail run (also through the stunning Gunbower Forest)
- thegannawarra.com.au 6.5km fun run/walk
- Mawsons Kids K
- AWMA Water Control Solutions 6.5km junior cycle
- 25km cycle
- 50km cycle
- Virtual options for each event.
The day is shaping up to be a jam-packed fun-filled day for locals and visitors of all abilities.
We’re so excited about this line-up and hope you will join in our excitement to help raise money for the Cohuna District Hospital.
Our event supports the Cohuna District Hospital
Each year, the proceeds from the event are passed on to the Cohuna District Hospital. We are thrilled to announce that we have raised over $55,000 in the past four years alone, which has purchased two specialised chairs for patients in the dialysis and infusion day clinic, an endoscopy camera for theatre and went towards the theatre and recovery refurbishment project. In 2023, we are raising funds to upgrade the outdoor area for the aged care residents in the nursing home.
- Photos supplied by The Bridge newspaper.
- Logo based on a design by Emily Gray.