What is a virtual event?
If you can’t make it in person, you can perform your chosen event at your choice of location and at any time between March 5 and 18. The run or ride must be done in one go to qualify, it is not an accumulation of kilometres throughout the two weeks.
Proof of your run or ride must then be emailed to the Cohuna Bridge to Bridge event director at email@example.com by 11.59pm Sunday, April 2. Proof of your run or ride can be via a screenshot from any suitable app or fitness tracking device that shows the date and distance covered.
Virtual participants must opt in to receive a finishers medal in the mail (Australian entrants only, we cannot mail to overseas addresses). No place gettings will be awarded to virtual competitors.
Can I get a refund of my fee?
- Entry fees are non-refundable
Will I get a race bib?
- Race bibs are issued for all in-person events and can be picked up on Saturday, March 4 from Neighbourhood House (29 Market Street, Cohuna) between 1pm and 4pm, and Sunday, March 5 at the marshaling tent before your event
- Race bibs are non-transferable
- Replacement bibs are available on the day for a fee of $5.00
- Race bibs will not be mailed out
Is there any mandatory equipment?
- All entrants in the half marathon and 12.5km trail runs MUST carry water. Officials will check you at the start line
- No other event requires mandatory equipment, however, we encourage you to carry water with you
- No dogs (with the exception of Guide Dogs)
- No bikes, scooters, skateboards, roller blades permitted in run events
- Waivers must be accepted
- Entries will not be accepted on the day
How do I register with a team?
- During the registration process, you will be asked if you want to be on a team. Write the name of your team in the text box.
- Encourage your friends, family and others in your work place, school or sports team to join your team (and let them know the name if you’ve chosen something unique).
The information booklet has all the need-to-know information for the perfect Bridge to Bridge experience. 2023 Cohuna Bridge to Bridge information booklet