We aim to provide a COVIDSafe event and ask that you comply with any instructions provided by officials before and during the event.
PRIOR TO THE EVENT
- Please do a symptom self-assessment prior to leaving home. If you are experiencing any symptoms, including, but not limited to, a cough, sore throat or runny nose, you must stay home.
- If you have been instructed to isolate or quarantine, you must not attend the event.
AT THE EVENT
- Check in using the QR code located at the marshalling tent, and throughout the event village.
- Use the hand sanitiser located around the event precinct.
- Distancing will be in place on the buses, and high touch areas will be sanitised regularly.
- If you develop any symptoms at the event you must notify an official, and leave the event immediately.
- Attendees must maintain at least 1.5m physical distance between those from other groups at all times.
- Fitted face masks must be worn on buses.
- Carry a mask with you and use it if you cannot maintain a 1.5m distance.
- Observe cough etiquette and personal hygiene measures.
OUR EVENT CHECKLIST – We are required to publish this on our website.