- Children’s price applies to children 17yrs and under on event day (kids K, 6.5km fun run/walk, 6.5km junior cycle and 25km cycle events only).
- Family discount of 15% applies to families with 2 adults and minimum 2 children. You must select the ‘Create Family’ option and enter all family members to be eligible. Genuine families only (not aunties, uncles, cousins etc).
- Entry fees are non-refundable. If COVID-19 forces our in-person event to be cancelled, all registrations will revert to virtual events.
- Early bird incentive – register during the early bird period to go in the draw to win your entry back!
- A booking fee of 3% will be applied if paying online.
Please note: Entry fees are non-refundable. No entries will be accepted on event day.
Registrations can be completed here.
COVID-19 REQUIREMENT – ENTRANTS AGED 18+ MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED and show evidence of vaccination status or a valid medical exemption.
Please note: Our online registration platform, Register Now, will charge a 3% booking fee on top of your entry fee. This is to cover the cost of using the service so we can give more money to the Cohuna District Hospital.
Early bird registrations (close on Sunday, January 30 at 11.59pm) and regular registrations (close on Saturday, March 5 at 3.59pm) can be done here. We are sorry, but we are not accepting on-day entries.
We are only accepting online entries. If you are not comfortable entering online, we encourage you to ask a friend or family member who can do it on your behalf. If not, please email Kirstin at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.