- Children’s price applies to children 17yrs and under on event day (mini miler, 6.5km fun run/walk, 6.5km junior cycle and 25km cycle events only).
- Family discount of 15% applies to families with 2 adults and minimum 2 children. You must select the ‘Create Family’ option and enter all family members to be eligible. Genuine families only (not aunties, uncles etc).
- Entry fees are non-refundable. If Covid forces our in-person event to be cancelled, all registrations will revert to virtual events.
- Early bird incentive – register during the early bird period to go in the draw to win your entry back!
- A booking fee of 3% will be applied if paying online.
Please note: Entry fees are non-refundable.
Registrations can be completed here.
Please note: Our online registration platform, Register Now, will charge a 3% booking fee on top of your entry fee. This is to cover the cost of using the service so we can give more money to the Cohuna District Hospital.
Early bird registrations (close on Sunday January 24 at 11.59pm) and regular registrations (close on Saturday March 13 at 11.59am) can be done here. Event day entries can be made at the event village from 6am (for in-person entrants only).
Online entries are preferred, however, entries are also welcome on the official entry form (coming soon!), available from Cohuna Auto Electrical, AWMA, Cohuna District Hospital, Mawson’s and the Gateway Visitor Centre. Entry form and correct payment to be returned to Cohuna Auto Electrical.